TOSCOCOUNTRY Estates for sale
rustico
rustico2
 
 
 
 
 
Reference Code: akm01
Price: € 1.200.000,00
 
richiedi informazioni immobile
     

Description: The slope of land facing the river Elsa which surrounds this farm for sale, offers a landscape that is often taken as a symbol of Tuscany: roads flanked by cypress trees and vineyards, small hamlets and stone farmhouses. This agricultural estate for sale, set right between Pisa and Florence enjoys land with an extension of 27 hectares. The main building is the result of the restoration of a old ruin: it has a surface of 440 sqm plus cellars of 240 sqm, an ideal space for a restaurant. The building has been divided into 6 units, all in tuscan style with woodedn beams and cotto floors. Not far from the farmhouse we find a nice pool and a 70 sqm hayloft, already restored and converted into breakfast area and tasting area of typical tuscan products. The owners live in a 240 sqm country house, with 60 sqm loggias and there are ruins to be rebuilt for a surface of 320 sqm. A modern cellar of 70 sqm is surrounded by vineyards and a olive grove. the farm is home to horses, donkeys, sheep, goats, geese, chickens in the wild. In just under an hour you can reach the most important art cities: Florence, Pisa, Siena, Livorno, Lucca and Volterra and a half hour here is smaller art centers such as San Miniato, S. Gimignano, Certaldo and Vinci. The price is reduced if it is excluded from the sale the manor house. Classe energetica G, ipe: 275,89 kwh/m2 anno

 

Distances: 60 Km from Pisa's airport, 50 Km from Florence
mappa SAN MINIATO
Land: 27 Ha
Access: Good access road
Services: All main services are connected

 

Area: In medieval times, San Miniato was on the via Francigena, which was the main connecting route between northern Europe and Rome. It also sits at the intersection of the Florence-Pisa and the Lucca-Siena roads. Over the centuries San Miniato was therefore exposed to a constant flow of friendly and hostile armies, traders in all manner of goods and services, and other travelers from near and far. The first mention in historical documents is of a small village organized around a chapel dedicated to San Miniato built by the Lombards in 783. In 1116, the new imperial vicar for Tuscany, Rabodo, established himself at San Miniato, supplanting Florence as the centre of government. The site came to be known as al Tedesco, since the imperial vicars, mostly German, ruled Tuscany from there until the 13th century. The first walls, with defensive towers, were thrown up in the 12th century during the time that Italy was dominated by Frederick Barbarossa. Under his grandson, Frederick II, the town was further fortified with expanded walls and other defensive works, including the Rocca and its tower. By 1347 San Miniato was under Florentine control, where it remained, but for a brief period from 1367-1370 when, instigated by Pisa, it rebelled against Florence, and for another brief period between 1777 and 1779 during the Napoleonic conquest. It was still part of the Grand Duchy of Tuscany when the Duchy was absorbed into the newly formed Kingdom of Italy in 1860.
Planimetry: Download PDF
richiedi informazioni immobile

Web and Search Marketing

Informativa cookie